Find high quality grass fed beef online at a reasonable price using our site, then serve these Beef Party Skewers at your next gathering.
For Marinade, combine:
1. If using bamboo skewers, soak in water about 20 minutes so they don't burn during cooking. If using metal ones, there isn't any need for this step.
2. Trim steak, then cut into 16 thin strips, about 5 inches in length. Cut shallots into 32 x 1 inch pieces.
3. Weave a strip of meat onto each skewer inserting a piece of shallot at either end. Brush with honey and soy marinade and leave to marinate in refrigerator until ready to cook (overnight if you have the time).
4. Cook on a well-oiled, hot barbecue plate for about 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve on a platter as fingerfood starter.
1. If marinade starts to burn, reduce the heat or move to a cooler part of the barbecue.