MLA is a great source for providers of sustainable beef and delectable beef recipes like this Beef, Vegetable and Noodle Stir Fry.
1. Cut beef across grain into thin strips. Add a little oil to beef, mix well.
2. Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir fry beef in 2 batches, reheat wok between each batch.
3. Reheat the wok, add the oil and heat.
4. Add carrot, capsicum, choy sum and ginger. Stir fry 1-2 mins. Add cabbage, stir fry 30 seconds. Add noodles, stir fry until noodles are hot.
5. Return beef to the wok, toss to warm through, add lime juice and spring onions.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.